My methodology is based on:
- Learning plan for your specific needs and level
- Personalized follow-up between classes
- Progressive activities from understanding to speaking and writing
- Learning for the needs of everyday life
- Grammar and vocabulary are taught for the needs of
- Many interactions with the teacher and the other students
- Collaborative work between students
efficient and playful teaching
- Games are used as an efficient and motivating way to learn a language
- Linguistic skills are worked through games whenever it is useful in the learning process
- A large variety of documents from real life is used to put the student in contact with French language as it is really spoken in daily francophone culture
What does the prices include?
All the prices below include: live sessions with me + self-study* sessions.
* What are self-study sessions?
Activities to prepare the live session or to carry on with the learning process after the live session.
Varied activities, such as discovering a document (text, audio, video) that will be used in class, specific exercises on a grammatical item, or writing and pronunciation practices.
Some of these activities will be sent to your instructor for correction and/or explanation.
This individual work allows to focus on activities that really require your instructor during the live sessions, such as communication, oral production, pronunciation correction, and any specific need for understanding and practicing the language.
General French / Conversation classes
You can decide whether you want to learn in individual sessions or to join another student or a group of the same level, in order to benefit from increased interactions during classes.
If you want to learn with a group, contact me to know if there is a group of your level currently working with me that you could join.
All the classes are held online within Zoom, an intuitive video conferencing and learning solution.
The first class is a free 30-minute session so that you can discover my teaching methods and we can discuss your needs and expectations.