online Conversation classes
Come learn what real, everyday French sounds like!
This is a progressive course based on:
Various types of preparatory activities, including oral or written comprehension, vocabulary, surveys, pictures in order to develop ideas, linguistic tools and specific vocabulary to supplement and facilitate the oral interactions.
Structured and varied oral task-based activities, a convivial and study atmosphere, humor and a lot of interactions between the teacher and the other students, topics related to everyday life or working life, cultural practices, society, current events.
** SUMMER COURSE 2021 **
Level : A2 / B1
60 € / week (July-August) (80 € / week - September to June)
45 minutes of practice each day of the week :
Monday / Thursday / Friday : Live classes with the group
6 students maximum per group
2 p.m. (Paris time)
Tuesday / Wednesday : Oral and written comprehension activities
Whenever you want during the day (on our learning platform)
After several weeks of classes, you will feel more comfortable in French and ready to connect with French people easily.
online general French classes
For individuals of all levels: from complete beginners to advanced, from enjoying French as a new language to being able to communicate fluently and understanding the culture and history of the French-speaking world.
For professionals who need French for their work. My task-based learning method enable the student to achieve rapid autonomy in French both in the private and professional fields.
40 € / 50-minute session for one-to-one classes
25 € / 50-minute session in little groups (2 to 4 students)
What does the prices include?
The prices below include: a 50-minute live session with the teacher + a self-study session.
What are self-study sessions?
Activities to prepare the live session or to carry on with the learning process after the live session.
Varied activities, such as discovering a document (text, audio, video) that will be used in class, specific exercises on a grammatical item, or writing and pronunciation practices.
Some of these activities will be sent to your instructor for correction and/or explanation.
This individual work allows to focus on activities that really require your instructor during the live sessions, such as communication, oral production, pronunciation correction and any specific need for understanding and practicing the language.
COURSES FOR EXPATS IN FRANCE
All the classes are held online within Zoom, an intuitive video conferencing and learning solution.
Our methodology is based on:
- Learning plan for your specific needs and level
- Personalized follow-up between classes
- Progressive activities from understanding to speaking and writing
- Learning for the needs of everyday life
- Grammar and vocabulary are taught for the needs of
- Many interactions with the teacher and the other students
- Collaborative work between students
efficient and playful teaching
- Games are used as an efficient and motivating way to learn a language
- Linguistic skills are worked through games whenever it is useful in the learning process
- A large variety of documents from real life is used to put the student in contact with French language as it is really spoken in daily francophone culture